- After searching the wizards body the party finds several health potions and heal
- They continue to follow the tracks of the Ratfolk
- Boldly striding through every door they go through the party stumbles upon an Oread lady shackled to a wall.
- Ignoring the lady, Lurien marches into another room filled with Ratfolk but after a few tense moments he is able to convince the Ratfolk that they were just leaving.
- Deciding that freeing the lady shackled to a wall was a good option Lurien used her lock picks and undid the shackles
- The lady immediately moves to anther room to get her items and free another prisoner she new was in the next room
- Seeing the other prisoner the Oread lady bust the chains shackling him to the wall
- After short introductions: Oread’s name: Aegis (NPC), other prisoner’s name: Bill (Josh), the two prisoners gather their belongings from a chest
- Reequipped the party stride into another room and are attacked by a shadow.
- Bill charms the shadow creature and convinces it to help them with killing some rat folk
- Now with a much larger group the party boldly march back the way they came to follow the Ratfolks tracks
- After a brief slaughter of Ratfolk, Lurien is able to scare one of the Ratfolk to take the party to the kidnapped halfling
- Proceeding into the next room the scared ratfolk forgot about a trap that was set and died from the crushing blow of a swinging log
- With only one exit to the room the party move to exit but the door is made of solid stone and wont move but has a riddle on it
- Solving the riddle the party moves on to the next room where they meet *forgot his real name, party comes up with nickname of Fingerly", an alchemist who presents the party with another riddle.
- After solving the riddle and promising Fingerly that they would protect his family, he gives them directions to where the kidnapped halfling is.
- While traveling there several party members blunder into some traps.
- For once the party stealthily checkout the room before marching in and find quite a few Ratfolk and the kidnapped Halfling
- The party send in the charmed shadow creature (nicknamed Misty) first to frighten the Ratfolk
- that goes exceptionally well
- There was an intense fight that ended with Bordon unconscious, Misty dead, the Ratfolk mafia don begging for his life and the kidnapped Halfling freed
Age of Reason
Age of Reason Session 2
New Friends, Dead Enemies